Thursday, September 22, 2005

Only in America. George's a very mundane person. He' s a slender fellow. Only in America could George find work. He has great breath.

President Bush reads from the script:
THE PRESIDENT: Bianca. Nobody named Bianca? Well, sorry Bianca's not here. I'll be glad to answer her question.
REPORTER: I'll follow up.
THE PRESIDENT: No, that's fine. (Laughter.) Thank you though, appreciate it. Just trying to spread around the joy of asking a question.
[snip]
REPORTER: Mr. President, could we talk more about --
THE PRESIDENT: Are you Bianca?
REPORTER: No, I'm not. Anita -- Fox* News.
THE PRESIDENT: Okay.
REPORTER: Just a quick question --
THE PRESIDENT: Okay. I was looking for Bianca. I'm sorry.

(courtesy of wonkette)

Video:George Bush: God Bless America This being an election year!

*QD's italics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home