Thursday, September 15, 2005

This Was Not A Normal Hurricane

Here's Bush's speech.
Here's a greatest hits...

My two cents is this translation...

"This was not a normal hurricane" = "Had it been a normal hurricane, I wouldn't care."

"Worker Recovery Accounts " = "I am paying you off cheap."

"Urban Homesteading Act" = "I am going to sell your land to my friends."

"Provide building sites to low-income citizens free of charge, through a lottery" = "You'll have to pass a standardized test to qualify for the three golden tickets."

"It is now clear that a challenge on this scale requires greater federal authority and a broader role for the armed forces, the institution of our government most capable of massive logistical operations on a moment's notice." = "I am not sending my kids to fight."

"We will live to see the second line" = "I am going to dance on your grave when you die."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home