Tuesday, October 25, 2005

So many people are better at this than QD...

Big News. Indictments are expected to be announced soon and up from the Potomac sails the smell of Repug fear. Guess the Christian right forgot to read their good books and especially forgot the main teaching of Christ which can be summarized as "God Don't Love Ugly"
Check out these pros for the scoop...
The Washington Note reports that the WH is singing the blues
Think Progress parces what Scotty said today which is basically, "I just repeat what I am told."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please God it will really happen! I'm just so afraid they'll come up with some dodge - a nucular war or something - and deny me the moment of schadenfreud I'm longing for!
(I hope this, or some variant, doesn't show up twice - either the machine or I got a little twitchy!)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home