Tuesday, September 06, 2005

QD lets off a little steam...

Queenie's Daughter is being accused of taking advantage of a national tragedy to attempt to demonize the President by creating a sophmoric image and posting it and emailing it around.

Queenie's Daughter respectful responds:
" I asked myself:
'Self, If Karl Rove had this opportunity to solidify a negative impression of an opponent, what would he do?'
and Self responded:
'He'd hit publish post and then he'd hit send.'
That's what I did.
And do you know why?

I did it because I am sick and tired of watching people suffer and die because of the callousness and stupidity of this administration. I am sorry if people are offended, but I am much, much, much, more sorry people are dead and suffering and abandoned by the American government both here in the US and all over the world.

If one stupid image makes one person say, "Well yeah, Bush really does have a cavalier attitude and contempt for human life and he should be stopped!" then my sophmoric attempt will have been a success. And do you know what? One person DID say that! QD said it to herself when she captioned the shrub's picture.

So, if you are offended, well, so be it.
I am offended by the fact that the United States government is being run by people with contempt and disregard for her laws and her citizens, that Halliburton is making money off of the disaster in the Gulf Coast and New Orleans, that we are still in Iraq killing innocent people every day, that FEMA is funnelling donations to Pat "Kill Chavez" Robertson's cursed "Operation Blessing," etc, etc.

And I am beyond offended, I am disgusted that my tax money is paying murderers to murder and idiots to destroy a nation my family has worked to protect and defend for three hundred years."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tech Bytes
Integral to a successful public relations effort is ensuring that the public is informed and that there is a general feeling of involvement or having a stake in the future of the region's airport.
Do you know about this web site maintenance website that pretty much covers web site maintenance related stuff.

You could by to check it out, when you get the time. They have good stuff!!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home