Monday, December 12, 2005

More NOLA And Today's Conversation

Right in front of our faces this is happening.

Drowned city cuts its poor adrift

But this reminds me, as we were discussing this morning, that playing by the "rules" is no guarantee of safety. More and more I am able to understand how it happened in Germany. I'm reminded of the many German Jews who went on about their "thrifty, industrious" lives, served in the military, went to school, worked diligently at their jobs - and when the gangsters came, so what! And New Orleans is one of the cities to which Catherine Austin Fitts paid particular attention. That woman is so "on it" that I'm frightened for her. That's one reason why I don't discuss solari with "outsiders". She's either being tolerated for some sinister reason or she's under the radar, but if the wrong people notice lots of people paying attention to Fitts - sayonara I bet!

All my love,

Maman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home