Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Shine In New Orleans

Shine on the Titanic
SHINE IN NEW ORLEANS
Say the twenty ninth of August1 was one hell of a day.
When the news got around the bayou town
That the New Orleans levees were blown on down.
Step the Black man into the Astrodome
They called Shine; hollered
"Fema, Fema don't you know,
Why there's eight feet of water in the ninth ward!''
Then Fema say, ''Git back, you dirty Black!
We got twenty-five pumps to keep this water back.''
So Shine jumped on a board, sailed over, waved his Black ass and begin to swim,
With a thousand millionaires lookin' at him.
So the white man's wife stepped on board.
Say, ''Shine, Shine, please save poor me,I give you all the pussy you can see."
'Shine said, "I got pussy on land, I got pussy on sea,
l got twenty-five motherfuckers in New York just waitin' on me.''
So the white man's daughter stepped on board,
She say, ''Shine, Shine, please save poor me;
I'll name this kid after thee.'
'Shine say, ''Bitch, you went and got knocked up, that's fine,
But you got to hit this water just like old Shine.''
So the white man stepped aboard,
He say, (pompous voice) ''Shine, Shine, please save poor me,
I'll make you richer than any Shine could be.
''Shine say, "To make me rich would be very fine,
But first I have to save this black ass o' mine.
''Shine say, "Sharks, look out, l know some o' this black ass you'd like to taste,
But from here to New York's gon' be one hell o' a race.''
So the news got around the bayou town,
That the New Orleans Levees had been blown down.
Shine was in Harlem on Thirty-Fifth Street
Damn near drunk, fucked his twenty-five bitches,
And his dick got sore; went to the doctor.
The doctor say, "Shine, I gon' have to cut your dick off.''
Shine say, ''lf you cut it off, you better cut it down to the motherfuckin' bone,
'Cause if you leave any kind o' meat. I'm gon' fuck right on.''
He say, "If I should die, soak my balls in alcohol;
And lay my dick on my chest,Then tell all them cocksuckin' whores
Old Shine's gone to rest.''
Shine died -- went to hell.
The Devil said, "All you bitches, you better clamb (climb) the motherfuckin' wall,
'Cause Shine gon' come back down here and fuck us all!"

1 On August 29,2005 a storm surge from Hurrican Katrina breached the levee system that protected New Orleans from Lake Pontchartrain and the Mississippi River. Most of the city was subsequently flooded mainly by water from the lake. Shine is a mythic African American hero and this is the story of his escape from the flood waters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home