Sunday, February 25, 2007

while we were nairing our mustache...



Maman was on the case!

Beloved Cherie:
Maybe there will be a mutiny, please God!
US Generals "will quit" if Bush orders Iran attack

And I found this by accident...

And this is an easy one: We are Not Buying It!

And from the we are not at all surprised category:
"How Archer Daniels Midland cashes in on Mexico's tortilla woes..."
(Did you know: The author of this article used to live
in Park Slope.)

Enough for now,
All my love
Maman

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a mustache, Beloved Cherie?

About the link I came on by accident:
when I stumbled upon it, there was a picture of the Mighty Mississippi, with some interesting information. Because of your time in NOLA, I thought you might find this interesting. But when I clicked there later, from this site, the picture had changed...so you might have wondered why I sent it. So that's my story.

All my love,
Queenie

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home