Monday, January 29, 2007

The fat lady sings...


Ari fleisher testified today at the trial for Scooter Libby. Here're some FDL live blog notes of what Ari said:
There’s a very strict protocol when classified info is spread, my experience, when someone conveyed info that I was authorized to hear, it was always, “this is classified you’re authorized to hear.” When it’s oral, people always say, “this is classified you cannot use it.”"

and
[Libby and I discussed] my plans what I was going to do in the private sector. Talked about sports, football, both fans of the Dolphins. I don't remember if I brought up or Libby brought up the briefing. I said I got asked about Wilson. I said what I was asked by the OVP to say. What I recall Libby saying to me, reiterated that VP did not send Wilson. Amabssador Wilsongot sent by his wife, she works at CIA, Works in CPD, I recall that he told me her name. This is hush hush this is on the QT.

Is this the way a decent government should work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home